MCD 200 Compact Starter MCD202015T4CV3 VLT® 15 kW 34A:4-6: 354, 3Phase 200-440 VAC, Control Voltage: 110/240 VAC or 440 VAC
In stock, 2 left
Quantities more than the above will take approx 20 working days.
Danfoss Drives' VLT® soft starters allow for smooth and controlled starting and stopping of AC-motor applications. These products protect your installation, by reducing wear-and-tear and improving processes. Available with power ratings from 1.5 to 800 kW.Read More
Two series of soft starters that provide a total motor starting solution for motors up to 110 kW. The MCD 201 offers efficient motor-starting features, while the extended MCD 202 version provides enhanced soft-start functionality and additional motor-protection features.
The series of soft starters offer easy DIN rail mounting for sizes up to 30 kW, 2-wire or 3-wire start/stop control and excellent starting duty (4 x le for 6 seconds; heavy starting ratings at 4 x le for 20 seconds). They are compatible with grounded delta power systems.
Supply voltages and power range
• 3 x 200-575 V...7.5-110 kW (200 A)
• 24 V AC or DC/110-440 V AC
Features and benefits
• Easy connectivity for the soft starter to Ethernet/IP-based networks, such as Rockwell PLC systems
• Panel space can be saved due to the compact size
• Installation costs are minimized and power loss eliminated thanks to the built-in bypass
• More starts per hour and a higher load is possible as a result of advanced SCR Control Algorithms that balance output waveform
• Overall project investment is reduced due to essential motor protections
• No external cooling or oversizing is necessary thanks to the maximum ambient temperature of 50°C without derating