VACON® 20 3L 0005 4 X QDSS
In stock, 2 left
Quantities more than the above will take approx 20 working days.
Although extremely compact in size, the VACON® 20 is packed with functionality to help improve system performance and cost efficiency.Read More
Fast installation and set-up are possible due to easy-access terminals, integral DIN rail mounting and the parameter copying tool which can clone settings without needing mains power. The parameter list can be freely modified and application-specific parameter sets and default settings can be created. PLC functionality means individual control logic can be built into the drive and unused I/O options can be used for other machine-related tasks.
The built-in RS-485 interface provides a cost-effective and simple serial-control interface for the drive. With optional modules, VACON 20 can be connected to almost any fieldbus system based on RS-485 or Ethernet, including Profibus DP, CANOpen, DeviceNet, Profinet I/O, EtherCAT, Modbus TCP/IP and Ethernet IP.
Available in all common voltages and in a wide power range, VACON 20 optimizes the performance of, for example, vertical-movement, packaging, material-handling and flow-control applications in various process industries around the globe.
Supply voltages and power range
• 1 x 115 V...0.25-1.1 kW
• 1 x 208-240 V...0.25-2.2 kW
• 3 x 208-240 V...0.25-11 kW
• 3 x 380-480 V...0.37-18.5 kW
Features and benefits
• Individual and customized control due to built-in PLC functionality
• Optimized performance in demanding environments thanks to unique passive cooling system
• Fits into the tightest of spaces due to its slender economical design
• Supports asynchronous induction as well as permanent magnet synchronous motors
• Dedicated functionality to improve flow control in building-automation applications