3131A Analogue Insulation/Continuity Tester
Out of stock , available in approx 20 working days.FIND OUT ABOUT OUR RETURNS POLICY
The Model 3131A offers unmatched performance, and feature including test lead resistance zero adjustment for time-saving continuous operation, a clear ease to read illuminated scale, and a live circuit warning.
• Test insulation up to 100MΩ at 250V, 200MΩ at 500V, 400MΩ at 1000V and continuity up to 20Ω.
• LIVE circuit warning lamp plus audible warning.
• Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance when TEST button is released.
• Fuse protected (continuity range only).
• Battery check LED.
• Front panel zero adjust.
• Back light function to facilitate working at dimly lit situations.
• PRESS TO TEST button with lock down feature.