5050 Ior Logger With 8177 Leakage Sensor
Out of stock , available in approx 20 working days.FIND OUT ABOUT OUR RETURNS POLICY
Kew 5050 is an innovative Leakage Current Logger that can identify the resistive component of leakage current (Ior) in an electrical installation. Despite the capacitive component, the Ior is the dangerous component of the leakage current because Ior consumes power and then it can cause a rise in temperature that can lead to a fire and electric shock.
• Provides simultaneous measurements and logs up to 4 channels
• Supports various wiring systems (Single-phase 2&3-wire, Three-phase &4-wire)
• World’s fastest 200ms interval for leakage current measurement
• Offers both traditional leakage / load current measurements
• Large graphic display and magnet on the back case to attach it on metal enclosures