5410 RCD Tester
Out of stock , available in approx 20 working days.FIND OUT ABOUT OUR RETURNS POLICY
• Measurement of RCD trip time - Conducting testing of rated residual non-operating currents at × 1/2 Range, measuring RCD trip time at × 1 and × 5 Ranges.
• Measurement of trip out current - Measuring trip out current by varying current automatically.
• Remote Test - Enabling a user to hold the Test Leads with his both hands by locking the Test Button. Measurement will automatically start when the main voltage is detected.
• Voltage Measurement - Carrying out a constant measurement of voltage in the stand-by mode at each Range.
• Auto-detection of Contact voltage - Detecting the voltage to earth of Earth electrodes or Protective conductors during RCD test - when applying test currents - at measurement using EARTH in order to prevent electrical shocks caused by the damaged earth. Measurement will be ceased at AC50V or more.
• Dust- and Water-proof construction (designed to IEC 60529 IP54).
• Backlight facilitating working at dimly illuminated locations.