FC-51 MICRO DRIVE 0.37kW / 0.50 HP, 3Phase, 380 - 480 VAC, IP20 / Chassis, No Display
In stock, 1 left
Quantities more than the above will take approx 20 working days.
The VLT® Micro Drive FC 51 is small and yet powerful and built to last. Panel space can be saved and installation costs reduced thanks to its compact size and minimal commissioning requirements.Read More
Despite its compact size and easy commissioning, the VLT Micro Drive can be set up to perform perfectly even in complex applications. It is supported by guided programming of specific functions and the use of a PC software tool for parameterizing. And, thanks to its coated PCBs, the drive ensures reliable and cost-effective operation also in demanding environments.
Supply voltages and power range
• 1 x 200-240 V...0.18-2.2 kW
• 3 x 200-240 V...0.25-3.7 kW
• 3 x 380-480 V..0.37-22 kW
Features and benefits
• Side-by-side mounting without derating is possible thanks to the compact, book-style design
• Penetration of dust is minimized thanks to coated PCBs
• Radio disturbance from motor cables is limited due to built-in RFI filters
• Lifetime of the drive is extended and reliability improved as a result of the effective heat sink that removes heat from the electronics
• Energy consumption can be reduced as kinetic energy in the application can be transformed into braking power to slow down the motor.
Communications functionality integrated: Modbus RTU
Fieldbus: FC Protocol, Modbus RTU
IP protection class: IP20
IP protection class (UL-Type): IP21/Type 1
Power range for 1 phase 200-240V [kW]: 0.18-2.2
Power range for 3 phase; 200-240V (kW): 0.25-3.7
Power Range for 3 phase; 380 - 480V (kW): 0.37-22
Product type: Low Voltage Drive